Families and farmers in northwest Michigan are facing economic challenges of historic scale as the impact of COVID-19 washes over our region.
INCREDIBLE! This community has risen to occasion and met our third goal! Please keep donating by using a DONATE NOW button. All donations will be used as intended to do so much good. THANK YOU!
In response, Groundwork has launched the Local Food Relief Fund. Your gift today will assist farmers and families throughout northwest Michigan with the urgent help they need. The Fund you’re helping to create will immediately purchase food from local farmers to feed local families through regional food pantries.
Local food purchases help to keep small farm families financially solvent while also providing nutritionally dense food to the people of Northwest Lower Michigan. Local purchases also keep dollars in our region, resulting in multiple positive economic ripple effects.
Learn more at the FAQ tab above.
Be part of the solution our farmers and families need. DONATE NOW to help exceed the goal!
Photos: top, courtesy Loma Farm. Mid and lower, courtesy Providence Organic Farm
- Martha Topol04/15/2020$100.00
- Joanne Thomas04/15/2020$25.00
- Tom & Diane Emling04/14/2020$100.00
- Frances Wallace04/14/2020$100.00
- Beth Milligan04/14/2020$50.00
- Lauren Hucek04/14/2020$26.00
- James Smar04/14/2020$250.00
- Roger and Coco Newton04/14/2020$2,000.00
- MATCHING FUNDS04/14/2020Thanks to donors that are matching up to 25000 in community donations!$6,082.00